Galaxy Grand getting hang

A

AC Question

I have upgraded my Galaxy Grand Duos I-9082 from Jelly bean 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and the phone hangs randomly. on 4.1.2 it was working truly commendable. I appreciate if anybody can help on this issue and give me tips to do away with the slow performance.

Thanks,
Abdul Latheef

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have upgraded my Galaxy Grand Duos I-9082 from Jelly bean 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and the phone hangs randomly. on 4.1.2 it was working truly commendable. I appreciate if anybody can help on this issue and give me tips to do away with the slow performance.

Thanks,
Abdul Latheef

Welcome to Android Central! You should take the phone down before it falls! (Get it? Cause it hangs?). :)

Jokes aside, I think you should check a couple of things.

1. See if there are any resource intensive apps that are running in the background. That may be what is slowing down the phone.
2. See if you can freeze some apps with Greenify and improve performance: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify&token=oFXNGHy_
This will help if any unnecessary apps are running that you don't want them to.

Other suggestions I might add is to do a factory reset. Maybe starting fresh will help.

Also, I have to ask. Is the phone modified (rooted, etc)? Have you changed any defaults in the developer settings?

If you have anymore questions, I'll be happy to help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX