Galaxy Grand getting hang
I have upgraded my Galaxy Grand Duos I-9082 from Jelly bean 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and the phone hangs randomly. on 4.1.2 it was working truly commendable. I appreciate if anybody can help on this issue and give me tips to do away with the slow performance.
- 08-09-2014, 12:24 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Grand getting hang
Jokes aside, I think you should check a couple of things.
1. See if there are any resource intensive apps that are running in the background. That may be what is slowing down the phone.
2. See if you can freeze some apps with Greenify and improve performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sfeng.greenify
This will help if any unnecessary apps are running that you don't want them to.
Other suggestions I might add is to do a factory reset. Maybe starting fresh will help.
Also, I have to ask. Is the phone modified (rooted, etc)? Have you changed any defaults in the developer settings?
If you have anymore questions, I'll be happy to help.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-30-2016, 07:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:51 PM
- By Acantha in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:24 AM
- By smb963 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:14 PM