The Menu button glitching on Samsung Galaxy Rush
I've owned my Galaxy Rush since around Christmas. I did a factory restore approximately a month ago to clean out hiding apps, etc. For a while I was experiencing a dual menu depending on it's whim, but lately it's not pulling up a menu--it's just activating Google Search. I am going NUTS trying to get my natural menu back. I'd rather Google Search was on an ap button and my menu stay just that, a menu.
Open to ideas.
- 08-09-2014, 01:38 AM #2
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:20 PM
- By jp719 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 01:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 12:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 12:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:59 PM