why can't make my phone start again? :(
i got this galaxy phone that keep restarting itself, it never starts, just keep on rebooting, i tried to connect it to my pc it didn't appear, just heard that voice of a device being connected to PC, i don't think anything's wrong with my pc, cause my s2 which is working good appears in odin and pc, whenever i connect it, so should i throw this phone or keep trying to fix it, by the way i took it to a mobile shop, that guy told me he tried to make flash to it, but nothing worked. can you guys suggest any fixing method please?
- 08-09-2014, 08:19 PM #2
Re: why can't make my phone start again? :(
Welcome to Android Central! So to be clear, your phone is a Galaxy S2? What did the mobile repair shop try to do--flash a new ROM?
Several things I'd try if you haven't already:
1. Try a new battery.
2. Remove the SD card, since a corrupt card can cause problems.
3. Boot into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Acantha in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 33Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:24 AM
- By iAnonymous in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 02:15 AM