I have been looking for many days for the smartphone that better fit with my needs.
    My budget is something arround $ 250, and i would like to get the best camera possible for this price (being a good camera not only one with a lot of megapixels but a overall good performing camera). This is the reason i am not considering a lot getting Moto G, though many people have highly recomended it.
    I am kind of intrested in Blu life one X because of its impressive specs, but I am not sure about the brand, since I found very few reveiws about it in the web.
    I am not looking for super speed, only one device that works fine and last a good time. I don't play games at all, and very important: I need an unlocked one.

Help, please!
    08-09-2014 03:42 AM
    Welcome to the Forums.
    The less expensive phones, Android ones at least, tend not to have really good cameras. However if you could stretch to a Nexus 5, for example, I think it would fill your requirements, but I've no idea how much that would cost wherever you are. Other members may have more suggestions.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-09-2014 05:32 AM