Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc one m7 Software Update Android Problem

Hi every one, i just switched to Android from IOS, i bought a Htc one m7, my issue i'm unable to update it to sense 6 and kitkat 4.4.2, in the setting menu the Software Update option is missing. Software Version Is 3.04.651.2
    i have attached some pictures, i dont know much about these stuff yet. I using it in Pakistan, as i google it the code 651 means its a Sprint US i buy it from Pakistan and working fine except for the Update part. If any one can Help me that would be great. What i have to do to Update it
    FYI there is no option for Software Update in the ABOUT section i tried looking there too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Htc one m7 Software Update Android Problem-screenshot_2014-08-09-12-30-55.jpg   Htc one m7 Software Update Android Problem-screenshot_2014-08-09-12-31-10.jpg  

Default Re: Htc one m7 Software Update Android Problem

Dear just download the HTC syn on your computer and update Ur mobile

Global Posts
    3,098 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: Htc one m7 Software Update Android Problem

Since it's being used on Sprint and it wasn't bought from Sprint, Sprint won't be sending your phone automatic updates. (It has to be bought as a Sprint phone [it has to say Sprint on it] for them to know that it exists and send it updates.)

Keep your eyes open for people talking about receiving an update and update yours manually when it happens. I don't know whether the HTC Sync Manager will do that, but check in the HTC One M7 section here or on XDA to see what's available.