Samsung Note 3 pin number won't unlock
In a mad moment I put a pin number as security on my Note 3. I am pretty sure of the number but the device will not unlock when I enter it. I looked at this helpful forum and found the link to google device managed (that was so exciting!!) but after getting into my google account and device manager it says location unavailable.
When I look at the note 3 (locked screen) at the top of the screen I see a triangle with a question mark ... is that the GPS?
How can I help google find the location of my device?
Thanks in anticipation
- 08-09-2014, 07:04 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note 3 pin number won't unlock
Not certain but it may be 'unable to connect'. If you can get to a wifi where you don't have to log in or open a browser on the phone ADM should see it then. The phone just needs a data signal (mobile or wifi).
This is normally checked by default I think, but also it may be off on yours.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProI know some things, I don't know other things.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 11:53 PM
- By checkmate226 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2014, 02:29 PM
- By Emile van Schijndel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:59 AM