Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Videos on Built in memory not playing in Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini!!!!!

Hey guys.

I am facing an issue with my cell. I had a few videos on built in memory of Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Everything was going perfect but yesterday I found there was an issue with playing video. All of videos were moved on and showing an album auto backup album where those videos were stored. Now I am trying to play those videos but those are not playing. Just kept on loading.

Please somebody help me in this matter.
    [email removed by Moderator]

Default Re: Videos on Built in memory not playing in Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini!!!!!

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't quite understand. You had videos stored in the Internal Storage, but then one day they somehow got moved to an album called Auto Backup? What folder were they stored in originally? Have you used a file manager app to look for them in their original location? Were these videos you took with your camera, or videos that were downloaded or transferred onto your phone?