Hello! I will be going on a road trip and I am hoping that someone can help me out with forwarding. I am wondering if there is an app or an IFTTT recipe (or something) that will allow me to send all calls from anyone to a new cell number as well as text messages. However, then also allow me to return text messages (as a txt not email) but configure it so the receiver will have it still come up as the original cell number (not the new cell number)? Any help would be really appreciated!
- 08-09-2014, 01:36 PM #2
- 08-09-2014, 01:42 PM #3
- 08-09-2014, 03:14 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Call/SMS forwarding
My old carrier is Sprint and my new carrier would be Verizon. I am not sure of the charges involved in forwarding. I found that IFTTT can forward my sms msgs but I was wondering how I could change my phone number on my Verizon phone so people recognize it.
- 08-09-2014, 03:38 PM #5
- By BecomingDeath13 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2014, 08:10 PM
- By CrossClown in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 10:30 AM
- By Deadeyeii in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 05:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:28 PM
- By shepette in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:13 AM