Call/SMS forwarding

A

AC Question

Hello! I will be going on a road trip and I am hoping that someone can help me out with forwarding. I am wondering if there is an app or an IFTTT recipe (or something) that will allow me to send all calls from anyone to a new cell number as well as text messages. However, then also allow me to return text messages (as a txt not email) but configure it so the receiver will have it still come up as the original cell number (not the new cell number)? Any help would be really appreciated!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Hello! I will be going on a road trip and I am hoping that someone can help me out with forwarding. I am wondering if there is an app or an IFTTT recipe (or something) that will allow me to send all calls from anyone to a new cell number as well as text messages. However, then also allow me to return text messages (as a txt not email) but configure it so the receiver will have it still come up as the original cell number (not the new cell number)? Any help would be really appreciated!

What carrier are you on?

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site

You don't mind the forwarding expense on your 'old' number?

mfilipiak

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
My old carrier is Sprint and my new carrier would be Verizon. I am not sure of the charges involved in forwarding. I found that IFTTT can forward my sms msgs but I was wondering how I could change my phone number on my Verizon phone so people recognize it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon