Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default EE Cash on Tap problems

I've used Cash on Tap from EE successfully before but had to uninstall it. I've never been able to reinstall it. I had problems with the initial installation saying what I describe below but, it seemed to have sorted itself out overnight as when I looked the next day, there was a notification to continue with the installation.

I can download the Tap Wallet but when I select the Cash on Tap service from within the Tap Wallet, I get an error message saying that they are having problems which may be due to a loss of network signal or the fact that I may be connected to wifi. Neither of these are the problem.

I've contacted EE who have no idea what's going on and have escalated the issue because they say that I have everything I need to use the service.

The reviews in Play Store are mostly bad with people having the same issues as me but EE seem to be doing nothing about it.

Has anyone found a workaround for this problem? All advice welcome.

Thanks

P

Posted via the Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: EE Cash on Tap problems

On2 occasions, where the Web browser hasn't launched to give me the error message, I've had an error from within the app that says please try again.

I've attached screen shots to show my version details and the message that I normally get.

P

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE Cash on Tap problems-screenshot_2014-08-09-19-25-15.jpg   EE Cash on Tap problems-screenshot_2014-08-09-19-26-04.jpg  
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: EE Cash on Tap problems

This is a less frequent error message

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE Cash on Tap problems-screenshot_2014-08-09-20-28-07.jpg