Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Swith back to iphone

In April switched from iPhone to galaxy 4s Hate It Are there any special out there for going back to the iphone

Default Re: Swith back to iphone

Not quite sure what you're saying. I use both WP and Android and like them both. I suppose if you're used to iPhones you may find it difficult to adjust to Android...or are you saying you don't like the Sammy?

Posted via Android Central App

If you still have the iPhone, call your carrier to reactivate that sim? If not, I guess you could try trading the S4 for on iPhone on craigslist or something.

Global Posts
    7,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

You can import contacts, calendars and any downloaded media. Obviously your Google account info will carry over if you use those apps. Not sure about anything Samsung specific.

Are you upset with the device or the software or are there problems you need help solving? It is always curious to me that people buy ancient (in smartphone terms) devices to test drive a new OS, but these days switching back and forth across operating systems is pretty easy.