Hello, I'd like to know the following:
When a computer wants to use the Internet that I have in my Android 4.4 phone, he needs to enter the password. In the case he enters the good password, additionally, I want that my phone notifies me of this demand and asks for my authorization.
In my phone (Wiko Getaway), if the computer user knows the password, he can connect to the Internet without my information.
Thanks in advance for your responses !
- 08-09-2014, 04:08 PM #2
- 08-09-2014, 04:24 PM #3
- 08-09-2014, 04:43 PM #4
Re: Tethering authorization
Ah, I see what you mean. I don't know whether my own device would alert me because no-one has ever tried to use it in that way. An app mentioned here may be of intetest, and no doubt there are now others:
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-09-2014, 04:45 PM #5
- By Chewbacka Grizelda in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2014, 06:56 PM
- By BlueAlchemy17 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:57 PM
- By mayo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:52 PM
- By DoMiNo87 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2014, 10:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:13 AM