troubles with videos in different apps in my galaxy s4
lm having troubles with some ghost lines while l play any video in facebook or youtube, when the video is buffering they dont show up, but when the video is playing the display just goes black with colorful lines moving up and down. Can l solve it by myself or do l have to bring my phone in any service center?
- 08-09-2014, 04:45 PM #2
- 1,753 Posts
Re: troubles with videos in different apps in my galaxy s4
Do you get them in your gallery playback or if you watch a non full screen playback in your browser? If you are watching a vid in your YT app does it matter if you flip the device 180? The vid should flip to remain upright, when it does do the lines flip or stay in the same area. I'm wondering if it's your screen, the players, or something about the rendering...
- By centerwaters in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:04 PM
- By AWSHEN in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:29 AM
- By 69morpho in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:06 PM
- By B_Mullins in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:46 PM
- By rarroyo4 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:09 PM