anyone know how many pictures you can take with the Samsung Galaxy 5s and store without an SD card
- 09-08-2014, 03:53 AM #2
It depends on how much which version (16 GB vs 32 GB) you have, how many apps you have installed, and the resolution of the pics. You can see in Settings>Storage how much free Internal Storage you have. The typical photo taken at 8 MP is around 1-2 MB. So assuming that you don't install any more apps, you can do the math and figure out roughly how many photos you can store.
- By ripper2020 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-23-2014, 04:31 PM
- By shiflerg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 12:02 PM
- By davmcclements in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:03 PM
- By davmcclements in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 12:50 PM