Crushed micro SD - Galaxy S3
Long story short, I was riding on a ATV and hydroplaned into a pine tree. Bailed out at the last second and my leg hit the steering wheel with my phone in the middle. I had it in a Lifeproof Nud but it took a direct screen shot and shattered everything. The impact was directly on top of the SD card mount. I tried to get the pics and stuff off but card gets extremely hot. I figure that it is shot, but I just want the pics and videos off (family trip to Disney is on there!) Any ideas of what I could do or who to take it to for help???
Thanks for any help in advance.
- 08-10-2014, 03:55 AM #2
- 1,868 Posts
Re: Crushed micro SD - Galaxy S3
Are you saying you removed the SD card, put it into an adapter and then tried accessing the files on a PC?
If not, well then, that is what you need to do. Micro SD adapters are readily available for a few dollars; the most common ones convert the micro form to standard full size SD which many computers and most laptops have a built-in slot for. You can probably locate a Micro SD to USB converter as well if you don't have access to an SD slot.
- By mikesuletti in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:45 PM
- By mikesuletti in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 05:32 PM