New to Moto X
I just bought a Moto x Developer edition on ebay running Cyanogen.
I currently have a Samsung S4.
1.How do I get it back to orignal firmware
2.How do I get a new Sim card for the Moto X without paying Verizon
- 08-10-2014, 09:42 AM #2
- 08-10-2014, 10:10 AM #3
Re: New to Moto X
Sorry I can't help directly but before this thread disappears below the horizon again: 1) You might want to repost in the Motorola Android > Moto X Rooting Roms & Hacks forum, 2) If I want a SIM here in UK I buy one from a store for £1....can't you do that where you are?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Dstrx3 in forum Android GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 05:12 PM
- By Gino Guillermo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 08:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:16 PM