- 2 Posts
Galaxy Victory powers down moments after turning on; need help ASAP!
Tonight, after sending a text, my phone's screen went black and turned off, would not turn back on until removing/replacing the battery.
The phone starts as soon as the battery is replaced, without any pressing of buttons. However, after showing the splash screen for a couple of seconds, the phone turns back off, and will not turn back on until the battery is removed again. I have entered both recovery and download modes; it successfully says it is entering said mode (or asks if I want to install a custom OS in download mode,) but after a couple of seconds turns off just the same, even while charging.
Please, any help would be very greatly appreciated, I have to work in approx. 9 hours and I NEED a working phone. Thanks.
- 2 Posts
Re: Galaxy Victory powers down moments after turning on; need help ASAP!
After speaking with Samsung support staff, they gave me no answer or hint of an answer, besides telling me to send my phone in. I need a working phone by tomorrow, however, and I need to know if I should just call it a lost cause for now and activate an old Sprint phone.
- By Stenli Stalev in forum Android 5.0 LollipopReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2015, 12:49 AM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:25 PM
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 05:11 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:27 PM