Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy motorola droid 3 ....worst phone ever :(

I have a motorola droid 3 that i have been using and it was messing up alot turing its self on and off all the time. restarting randomly and closing the camera when trying to use it, the key board not working properly. and then one day the screen turned black but the phone was still one and will power on when connected to a charger. but the screen does not light up so i cannot access anything. it would turn on sometimes when i would slide out the key board but after awhile it went black with the keyboard out to. the problem i am having is i have a ton of pictures on the phone of my 3 kids that i thought were saving to a sd card and were being backed up to my google account but turns out they were not. so now i dont know what to do to get the pictures of of the phone. is there any way possible to retrieve these pictures and videos off this phone??

Global Posts
    22,155 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: motorola droid 3 ....worst phone ever :(

Do you have a screen lock? If not, you should be able to connect it to a PC and collect your pics that way.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

I didnt not have a screen lock ,just the usual slide to get on the home screen. do i connect the phone directly from the hdmi port on the phone? im not tech savy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shani Gaskill View Post
    I didnt not have a screen lock ,just the usual slide to get on the home screen. do i connect the phone directly from the hdmi port on the phone? im not tech savy lol.
    Yes, I'm not sure of the steps too follow but your pics should be under a file named dcim

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

Ok i tried connecting the phone through the other port. The one you charge it one, and now hopefuly i can find the hdmi cord to this phone that fits :/