My LG G Pro's FRONT TOUCH KEYS don't work!
All of a sudden, after 7 months of use, the front touch keys of my g pro don't work. I kept on pressing back and menu front touch keys but nothing happens. I tried restarting my phone but still it doesn't work. I don't know what happened. I don't know how to fix this. Please help me!
- 08-10-2014, 01:41 AM #2
Re: My LG G Pro's FRONT TOUCH KEYS don't work!
Welcome to Android Central! You might consider a full factory reset, but that can be a hassle since you'd have to back everything up first. I can't think of much else to try besides contacting LG for warranty repair work, though.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2015, 02:01 AM
- By horsley in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2014, 10:50 AM
- By root_all_phones in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
- By JimA in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:51 PM