Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default crash micromax a116

My phone Micromax canvas HD A116 is showing strange behavious from 2-3 days. Suddenly it stops responding. I thought it might be launcher crash and tried clearing launcher data, cache etc. but nothing worked. Infact i had taken it to service center but even their work didnt solved the problem. I would again go to service center and ask them. Even though, if someone else also faced similar problem please do help. The phone suddenly stops responding and the sometimes things work by itself. The scroll down thing at homepage comes down itself and gps, bluetooth etc gets on by itslef etc. sometimes the keyboard doesnt respond to. Please help.

Global Posts
    7,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: crash micromax a116

I asked on your other thread here http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3821591
    If you or the service center guys have done a factory reset to the phone yet.

Sent From The 5th Galaxy Inside The Time Vortex.
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!