crash micromax a116
My phone Micromax canvas HD A116 is showing strange behavious from 2-3 days. Suddenly it stops responding. I thought it might be launcher crash and tried clearing launcher data, cache etc. but nothing worked. Infact i had taken it to service center but even their work didnt solved the problem. I would again go to service center and ask them. Even though, if someone else also faced similar problem please do help. The phone suddenly stops responding and the sometimes things work by itself. The scroll down thing at homepage comes down itself and gps, bluetooth etc gets on by itslef etc. sometimes the keyboard doesnt respond to. Please help.
- 08-10-2014, 12:09 AM #2
- 08-10-2014, 01:48 AM #3
- 33 Posts
Re: crash micromax a116
It was also happening on my Canvas 2 running 4.0.4 ICS, and now it's not very smooth, and lags most of the time. It's been 3 months since I switched to the Moto E, and it's very fast. Sure, the canvas 2 had aging 512mb ram & dual core processor, and it also ran on ICS (I didn't even knew that Jellybean was available for it.) By contrast, the Moto E has 1GB of RAM, and a dual core processor Albeit a Snapdragon one, better than the MTK on the A110. It also runs on KitKat which is optimized for 512mb ram too. So if the canvas 2, BY CHANCE, get 4.4 KitKat, then it'll have quite an improvement in speed.
Posted via the Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 02-17-2016, 01:35 PM
- By Mangal Gupta in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 02:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:11 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 01:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:46 AM