When you activate the phone, do you have to call Verizon to activate? Or can you just put in your old sim and turn the phone on?
Also, just to double check, you are not transferring the upgrade at all right? It is safe to use the UDP's upgrade as-is?
Why is this limited to Best Buy?
- 08-10-2014, 02:04 AM #2Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2014, 03:24 PM
- By LeoRex in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AWSHEN in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:29 AM
- By Tyler Moon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:33 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:50 PM