Help! LG Optimus F7 Boostmobile phone stuck on LG loading screen
Greetings. Today I went to use my camera to take a picture, only none of the functions worked. I couldn't take pictures, edit settings, or even tap to auto focus. I decided to try Power Off and Restart. Now it stays on the LG logo loading screen and nothing else. My friend suggested taking out the battery and waiting, tried it and did nothing new, still on loading screen. Battery was around 75% before this happened.
I am looking online and I tried to do this:
1) Pull the battery from the phone.
2) Plug the phone into power. You should see just the physical buttons light up most likely. If you see the message to insert the battery already, proceed to step 4.
3) If you just have the lit buttons (but no screen message), keep unplugging and plugging the phone back in until the message to insert the battery comes up on the screen. Some people have said it takes a dozen attempts or more, but it's always done it for me after about 6 tries.
4) Once that message is on screen, insert the battery again. Your phone should show the LG Logo briefly, and then eventually go into the battery charging animation. If it doesn't get to that animation, then this isn't likely to work sadly.
5) With the animation onscreen, hold down the power button until the phone starts to boot again. Let it go once the LG Logo appears.
I never saw any message or animation. So I put the battery back in while charger was in, and now I see a new message (in purple lettering).
file battery_charging_07.png is missing
Battery % = 76 %
I let it charge to 100% and the error changed to file battery_charging_08.png is missing
Afterwards it went back to the LG logo loading screen. I don't know what any of this means, but it was working fine up until today.