- 3 Posts
I have an unlocked & rooted S4 M919, (T-Mobile), so far everything is working great, but I can't get the residual T-Mobile stuff off of it. I still have the start-up tones & logos, plus a very annoying red phone receiver/wi fi icon in the upper left corner, indicating that I have an invalid SIM (ER05). I also have 3 T-Mobile apps I don't use that I can't get rid of. Anyone know if this can be eliminated, or am I out of luck? Thanks!
- By dino v in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 01-17-2015, 03:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:46 AM
- By LeoRex in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 10:32 AM
- By F4NN in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 08:36 PM