In my android phone... I selected the default video player as "VIDEO" in s4 mini. now i have to change the default player in my phone. For that i gone to application manager, but unfortunately i didn't get the player "VIDEO" in application manager. so kindly give me a solution for clear the problem.
- 08-11-2014, 02:27 AM #2
Re: Video player
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have? It sounds like a Samsung--in the App Manager, try selecting Gallery and clearing its defaults, since the stock Video Player might be part of Gallery. Otherwise, in the App Manager, you could tap the Menu button and look for the Reset All App Preferences option.
- By xonq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:35 PM
- By Anish Kumar4 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:45 PM
- By davmcclements in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:03 PM
- By davmcclements in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 03:02 PM