How to come 100% back to stock on nexus 4??
Sup anyone. i have this problem where i purchaced a broken nexus 4 with broken screen can it presses everywhere on its own ;(
But it have luquid smooth rom and superuser in settings so how do i get back to stock without the screen and i want it like new
stock recovery locked bootloader and stock rom.
But how do i know if my bootloader is locked or unlocked same with recovery? and it says the luquidsmooth when turning on ;/
- 08-10-2014, 09:55 AM #2
- 08-10-2014, 10:19 AM #3
- 78 Posts
Re: How to come 100% back to stock on nexus 4??
Download wugfresh nexus root toolkit. From there you can unroot, relock your bootloader and the you can download the factory images from Google's developer site, or through the toolkit, and it will return your device back to stock android
Sent from my LG G3 (D850) via Android Central App
- 08-10-2014, 11:36 AM #4
- 08-19-2014, 11:42 AM #5
- By hieunguyen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2015, 02:56 PM
- By ALborntoride in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 05:18 PM
- By mjay1993 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:57 PM
- By EmmieAnne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:07 AM
- By modoc_us in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:29 AM