Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default I want to factory reset GS4 At&t that has been rooted and failed attempt to flash custom ROMs

I have a GS4 AT&T and I want to factory reset my phone so I can either start over from the beginning or just not deals with the little issues my phone brought me if a failed attempt to flash a custom rom.

I realized too late that 4.4.2 KitKat on At&t are not custom flashable because of the non authorization of custom bootloaders.

My Phone is starting show issues in not being able to connect to Google play store and eventually losing al my contacts because they were all saved to my google account. For some reason i cannot connect to my google account and have my contact information.

Every time I attempt to factory reset using the option in the settings menu, i get stuck at the custom bootloader menu that doesnt allow me to proceed further. It has a yellow triangle warning sign that states that my phone company does NOT authorize the custom programs.

So I want to return to stock bootloader and/or just factory reset any way possible.

Default Re: I want to factory reset GS4 At&t that has been rooted and failed attempt to flash custom ROMs

Get the app triangle away by clockworkmod. It gets through the patches used by AT&T and let's you use your custom recovery.

Sent from my LG G3 (D850) via Android Central App