- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
desktop version yahoo mail not available in Dolphin Browser
Running Dolphin Browser on a 2013 Nexus 7, Android 4.4.3:
Yahoo mail opens only in the mobile version. Opening the yahoo home page in desktop first and then going to mail (which works in some other browsers) does not bring up yahoo mail desktop version in Dolphin; and once you're there, you can't change to desktop because there's no menu for that. Going into Settings doesn't help either.
*The Desktop Toggles app has seemingly been removed from the Play Store.*
What can I do?
- 08-10-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: desktop version yahoo mail not available in Dolphin Browser
So here are your options, 1. You can download the app (which I don't think you want) 2. You can scroll all the way to the bottom of the web page and there should be a view in "desktop mode" or something along those lines... Try searching for yahoo mail then select it as desktop in the sign in screen.
Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-10-2014, 11:49 AM #3
- 08-23-2014, 05:44 AM #4
- By fireballs10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:06 PM
- By fandroid18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Keoki in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:17 AM