charging while on Samsung Galaxy lite
I am new to this so is it OK to charge my phone while it is on or should it be off? and when do you charge, do you let the battery run down all the way first or if it is halfway just charge it?
- 08-10-2014, 02:08 PM #2
Re: charging while on Samsung Galaxy lite
I believe that no harm will come to the phone, battery or charger if you use the phone while it is charging. I do so regularly.
It is regarded as bad practise by certain experts to allow the battery to discharge to less than about 40%, or to charge it to a higher level than about 80%. However, I suspect that very few owners concern themselves with such matters, and, like me, charge to 100% and recharge when convenient....although it is certainly regarded as unwise to allow a battery to discharge fully.
Posted via Android Central App
- By ansextra in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:40 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:30 AM