Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    vjr

Default delete from gallery

Befoe I throw my samsung tab 3 10" in the garbage can someone tell me in plain english how to delete unwanted fotos from Gallery. Everything I have read doesnt work everything I have tried doesnt work. Why in Gods name does Samsung make it so difficult. Even contacting them is difficult their customer service form is confusing and ambiguos

Default Re: delete from gallery

Welcome to Android Central! So you're using the stock Gallery app, right? Not the Photos app (the one with an icon that looks like a pinwheel)? Are you trying to delete photos that you took with the camera? Are you certain they aren't photos from your Picasa/Google+ cloud albums that are synced to the Gallery? For some odd reason, the stock Gallery app doesn't allow you to delete a photo in the Picasa/Google+ cloud, but you can delete those photos using the Photos app.

When using the Gallery app, you should be able to delete a photo by selecting it, then tapping the menu button, then Delete. Is that not working? You can also usually long-press a photo in the gallery view, and a delete option should pop up.