delete from gallery
Befoe I throw my samsung tab 3 10" in the garbage can someone tell me in plain english how to delete unwanted fotos from Gallery. Everything I have read doesnt work everything I have tried doesnt work. Why in Gods name does Samsung make it so difficult. Even contacting them is difficult their customer service form is confusing and ambiguos
- 08-11-2014, 02:58 AM #2
Re: delete from gallery
Welcome to Android Central! So you're using the stock Gallery app, right? Not the Photos app (the one with an icon that looks like a pinwheel)? Are you trying to delete photos that you took with the camera? Are you certain they aren't photos from your Picasa/Google+ cloud albums that are synced to the Gallery? For some odd reason, the stock Gallery app doesn't allow you to delete a photo in the Picasa/Google+ cloud, but you can delete those photos using the Photos app.
When using the Gallery app, you should be able to delete a photo by selecting it, then tapping the menu button, then Delete. Is that not working? You can also usually long-press a photo in the gallery view, and a delete option should pop up.
- By KSDroid01 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:54 AM
- By EmmieAnne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:07 AM
- By millerwa76 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 03:14 AM