Few Questions (G3 or wait , Verizon or BB)
Hey guys current Tmo customer here. Making the switch to Verizon because I get a discount and 50$ credit through work. Should I buy through best buy or Verizon? Both offer the same deal on G3 so the only difference is the insurance. Any suggestions on the better insurance?
I guess before that my question is if I should wait another month before upgrading phones? I'm currently on the S3 and I'm really fed up with this thing. Battery life and probably a ton of other small issues are really annoying. Tmo contract is up in a few weeks so I can switch now or wait maybe another month. I believe the note 4 and galaxy alpha should both be out around that time right? Anything else worth waiting for or should I just go with the G3? I really like the note 4 but hate the stylus part. I know I would lose that thing all the time, but battery life is probably number 1 or 2 on what I want in a phone the other being a great camera. I believe note 4 will have awesome battery life. From what I read the S5 had better battery life then G3 right?
1. Bestbuy insurance or Verizon or any other benefits between the 2?
2. Buy the G3 now or wait another month until a few more phones come out...
I know all of these choices will probably be different from person to person. Everyone has different opinions. I just want to make sure I'm considering everything before being stuck with a phone for the next 2 years...
- 08-10-2014, 03:56 PM #2
- 08-12-2014, 06:29 PM #3
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Few Questions (G3 or wait , Verizon or BB)
Just an update if someone is wondering on insurance issue. Best buy insurance is 10$ but does not cover loss. Verizon is 8$ and does cover loss with a 100$ deductible. I went with Verizon in the event I might ever lose my phone. Also, I love the G3. Great phone!!! Also, Verizon has been noticeably better especially in my apartment. I live in San Diego so everyones area is different but so far I have been extremely happy with my switch to Verizon.
- By maxburn in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:01 PM
- By Androidaboveall in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:40 AM