Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Samsung galaxy s4 water damage

Ok so last night i arrived home from a trip to London with so many good pictures on my phone but then i dropped my Samsung galaxy s4 down the toilet! I wasnt able to fully dry the Inside of the phone until an hour later and then i put it in a bag of rice overnight but didnt take the battery or sim card out. The phone doesnt even switch on.. there is no life to it whatsoever...it is insured so im not that bothered about the phone itself but the pictures i really want. I dont have an sd card and theyre not saved to my sim either someone please tell me there is some other way to get these photos from my dead phone...thanks

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s4 water damage

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Ok so last night i arrived home from a trip to London with so many good pictures on my phone but then i dropped my Samsung galaxy s4 down the toilet! I wasnt able to fully dry the Inside of the phone until an hour later and then i put it in a bag of rice overnight but didnt take the battery or sim card out. The phone doesnt even switch on.. there is no life to it whatsoever...it is insured so im not that bothered about the phone itself but the pictures i really want. I dont have an sd card and theyre not saved to my sim either someone please tell me there is some other way to get these photos from my dead phone...thanks
    Try a new battery most of the time all you need is that after drying the phone. or did you have a sd card??

i dont have an sd card for it...i put the phone next to the fire and now when i put the battery in it buzzes and faint yellow lines appear on the screen??

I'd leave in the rice for several days at least.

Posted via Android Central App