- 04-01-2015, 12:13 AM #2
Re: AT&T Samsung gs4 unlocked with Verizon
The problem would be making calls, since Verizon uses CDMA (not considering VoLTE for now, since it isn't widespread yet) for voice calls. The AT&T S4 probably doesn't have a CDMA radio, only GSM. Using a SIM card from Verizon, you could get LTE mobile data, but no voice signal.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By jhnnyblze2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:49 AM
- By Mohammad Shebaro in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 11:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 01:53 PM