- 1 Posts
Lg Optimus L9 gets hot without using it and won't turn itself on after locking the screen
Hello there, I have a slight problem with my phone that just came to my attention today.
I came home and put my phone on my desk and after about 1 hour I came back to grab it only to realize it was really hot, also I couldn't seem to be able to use it, the screen was black and i couldn't power it on, I had to take out the battery then turn it on again.
It worked..fine, until I locked the screen again. It was constantly hot on the top side, back/front and I couldn't use it in any way, it was like the phone was frozen but hot at the same time. I never had any problems with it so far, the phone itself is 4 months old.
If anyone could give me an advice or anything I would very much appreciate it, thanks!
- 08-11-2014, 01:48 AM #2
Re: Lg Optimus L9 gets hot without using it and won't turn itself on after locking the screen
Welcome to Android Central! It may be that some app you installed is misbehaving. Try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps. If the behavior stops, then something you installed is causing the problem--the tricky thing is to figure out which one. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the behavior stops.
Steps for Safe Mode are at the bottom of this article: Reset: LG Optimus L9 | T-Mobile Support
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:42 PM
- By JulesJam in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2014, 04:49 PM
- By ittiandro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 03:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 02:38 PM
- By Double Tap in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 12:50 PM