Question about operating system

garydtee

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
i am completely new to the forum and this is my first post. I stupidly deleted my operating system by accident while doing some maintenance. i am rooted and running the omni rom and have twrp recovery installed. when i went to make a back up on twrp it said something like "are you sure you want to make a back up there is no OS" - so my question is, do i need to reinstall my original operating system and re-root, etc. or is the omni rom my new operating system? i am also concerned about the system files that were deleted. here's the thing, the phone appears to be working fine. i've had some minor glitches but overall it seems ok. not sure what to do and any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. btw, i am using a Sprint LG G2 ls980 with kitkat 4.4.4. If i need to reinstall the original firmware/OS is there a way to do so without screwing up my root, rom, etc. as i have everything running just the way i like it.
Many thanks.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If no response here, you might care to repost in LG G2 Rooting, Roms & Hacks, where there will be geniuses to advise you.☺

Posted via Android Central App