My phone does not connect to wifi!
My samsung phone is a GT-S7560M and it does not connect to my wifi at home even if I put the correct wifi password. I tried going to a public access wifi and it does not connect. It always says authentic error had occurred. Even with connections without passwords it says INCORECT PASSWORD.
- 08-11-2014, 01:34 AM #2
Re: My phone does not connect to wifi!
Welcome to Android Central! How does that "Incorrect Password" message come up--is it a popup message, or a notification in the notification bar?
Review this guide and see if any of the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 12:18 AM
- By pcprik in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2014, 04:20 AM
- By Anagoge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:36 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 06:19 PM