Micro SD Card Files - Ran Out of Storage Space
I ran out of storage space on my phone (samsung) and when I took photos at an event the other night it said the files were saved to my SD card. I've plugged my phone into my laptop using my USB cable and I cannot locate any of the photos taken yesterday. Where can I locate this storage overflow in my files?? Please help!
- 08-11-2014, 02:31 AM #2
Re: Micro SD Card Files - Ran Out of Storage Space
Welcome to Android Central! When you plug your phone into your computer via USB, can you see anything from the external SD card using the computer's file explorer? If not, then unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and insert it into your computer (using a fullsize SD adapter, very cheap if you don't have one), and see if you can find it with the file explorer then.
- By Miss Galaxy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 07-17-2016, 07:07 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2014, 02:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 12:48 PM
- By tharunam in forum Amazon Fire TVReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:01 PM
- By Anagoge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 10:53 AM