my sd card suddenly erased all my info
I bought an sd 64 card from EBay about two months ago and all of a sudden it quit working. I have taken it out and put it back in restarted my phone and all is still gone. Anyway i can get it back?
- 08-11-2014, 01:12 AM #2
Re: my sd card suddenly erased all my info
Welcome to Android Central! What phone are you using? What kind of seller was it on eBay--a big retail store or an individual seller? Counterfeit cards are always a possibility, and buying from a relatively unknown seller on eBay increases that risk. Running SD Insight on a card can tell you if it's what it says it is.
What happens if you remove the SD card and insert it into your computer, using a fullsize SD card adapter (very cheap to buy if you don't have one)? Does the computer recognize it? Can it see any files? If so, back them up now. Then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:15 AM
- By Rusty Gerritson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:07 PM