- 1 Posts
Hangouts wont let me sign in on mobile
My hangouts was lagging like two days ago, so I cleared cache & data. Usually after doing this it would ask me which account I would like to log in as, and when I selected it, it would log me in. This time when I tried it said "Couldn't sign in because we couldn't connect to Google. Try again." I tried on WiFi and mobile data (I was on vacation in Canada)... No luck. I even did the delete Google Play Services thing.. Still gave me the same message. Any idea what caused this and how I can fix it? Thanks a lot in advance.
Btw, it works on desktop (Gmail, Google+)
- 08-11-2014, 12:49 AM #2I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
- 08-11-2014, 12:57 AM #3
What is everyone's opinion on android central lately? I feel like their articles are turning more inBy Eunice SLange in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:15 AM
- By goin_nil in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:45 PM