Samung S5 won't allow app downloads anymore
Just purchased a Samsung s5 yesterday. Started to download some apps onto my phone. Then this mooring when to download some more and will not allow me to. It finishes download them them up with a warning msg " Application cannot be installed in the default install location"
- 08-11-2014, 01:50 AM #2
- 08-13-2014, 05:06 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 05:11 PM #4
Re: Samung S5 won't allow app downloads anymore
That would mean the OP installed at least 8-9 GB of apps in one day (more if it's the 32 GB version), which is a pretty huge amount, unless it's from 6 or 7 gigantic games. Is that the case?
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Noah Hess in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 01:07 AM
- By LaksFisk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 01:50 AM
- By smorin71 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:45 PM
- By Rusty Gerritson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 09:07 PM