How can I retrieve an album from my camera phone that I accidently deleted?
- 08-11-2014, 03:14 AM #2
Re: camera phone
Welcome to Android Central! How did you delete it? From the Gallery app, or the Photos app? Or by using a file manager? Was it on the Internal Storage or an external SD card?
In general, if you've deleted photos from your Internal Storage, it can be very difficult to retrieve it. Try opening the Photos app, swipe in from the left, scroll down, and tap Trash. If you can't find it there, then you might be out of luck. Lots of people will try to sell you recovery software, but they usually don't work very well. This is how Google+ Auto Backup can be very helpful.
- By FoSizzle in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:54 PM
- By Kenn Mondina in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2014, 10:27 PM