Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 2 working again but cannot access internet without wifi.

Hello all. I have a question for anyone who may have had these problems. Problem 1: I had an issue with my note 2 not booting up, and getting a fail message with Odin, I went back and did the original operation I did to root my phone, it now works (yay)! But I noticed that I cannot connect to the interner unless I am connected to wifi. Anyone else having this issue? How can I fix it?

Problem 2: After I rooted, I noticed any updates i received for my os, fails to update. I had a huge update before I rooted, now that I did the original Odin operaton to make the phone work again, I am back to the original os that I had, and the phone still fails to update. Is there some kind of permission I need to give this phone before I update somewhere in the root? Right now I am running Android Version 4.1.2.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 working again but cannot access internet without wifi.

Anyone???????
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Galaxy Note 2 working again but cannot access internet without wifi.

I flashed Jedi X, then I flashed NOTEorious....still can't get internet access without wifi. Help please.

Global Posts
    20,827 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Who is your carrier, and can you link the ROMs you flashed?

Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here