Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question PLEASE HELP! Can I use my Sm-N900k (Galaxy Note 3 Korean Version) in the U.S?

Hello,

I'm not sure if this question has already been asked, but I couldn't find the answer through a search, so I am asking it here. I hope someone can provide me with some answers.

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Sm-N900k) from Korea (used on the KT Olleh carrier network). I bought this phone in Korea because I was going to be there for 8 months and needed a reliable, fast phone.
    I do not have a US phone because I've been in korea for a while now, and I am (just like everyone else) waiting for the iPhone 6 to come out.
    But until that happens, I want to use my Note 3 when I get back to the U.S.

Does anyone know if this is even possible? What carrier (verizon, t-mobile, att) can I use it on?
    The most important thing for me is getting 4G LTE or at least 3G, so I want to know if this is possible as well.
    Please help!

Default Re: PLEASE HELP! Can I use my Sm-N900k (Galaxy Note 3 Korean Version) in the U.S?

Hi.I think you can ask the samsung service on the internet or just go to the physical store to get a help.