issues with home wifi
My Samsung Galaxy S4 mini won't automatically log into my secured home wifi. I've had my phone since last year and it has only become an issue the last couple of weeks. I keep having to enter my wifi's password each time I unlock my phone at home.
- 08-11-2014, 08:56 AM #2
Re: issues with home wifi
Did that happen right after you got an update or flashed a new ROM? If so, I'd say it's the "password not sticking" problem. If it's due to an update, have Samsung reflash it. If it's due to a new ROM, get on whatever forum supports that ROM.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:37 PM
- By Jeff101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:16 PM
- By yosinaveh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:03 PM
- By RoswellWitness in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2014, 05:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:51 AM