Samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0 sd card
i have recently bought a samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0 and have had conflicting advice about the sd card memory size that can be used? some people say a 32gb others say 64gb an other say 64gb if its formated to FAT32? can anyone answer this for me?
- 08-11-2014, 07:51 AM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy tab 4 7.0 sd card
Samsung says up to 32GB. (It may be able to handle a 64GB card, but they don't guarantee it.)
Formatting of any partition you want to read in a Windows or Mac computer should be FAT32, but the phone can handle ext4 partitions also.
- 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM #3
- By Justin Kenney2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 04:23 PM
- By Jeff101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:16 PM
- By scrumpster007 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:47 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 06:44 AM