My Samgsung Galaxy s4 mini's screen is messed up.
I was dropped my phone, which wasn't a hard fall or anything and it fell on carpet so I don't know if that's the reason it's messed up. but I turned it on and the screen was messed up... like the far right of the screen had a glitch kind of look. I don't know what's wrong with it or why it is like this and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it.
- 08-11-2014, 03:20 PM #2
Re: My Samgsung Galaxy s4 mini's screen is messed up.
Welcome to Android Central! Problems can still occur even with a fall on a soft carpet. What does the glitch look like? Does it persist after a reboot? If you see the abnormality start to spread, it might need to be replaced.
- By Justin Kenney2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 04:23 PM
- By scrumpster007 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:04 AM
- By ellanna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:31 AM