Samsung galaxy s2 camera fault
Hi please can you help the pictures taken with the camera have small pixcallated vertical lines randomly over the image Thanks Andy
- 08-11-2014, 03:18 PM #2
Re: Samsung galaxy s2 camera fault
Welcome to Android Central! It's probably a hardware fault. You could try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.. Or you could try a full factory reset. My guess is that it won't work, though.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Justin Kenney2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:28 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:04 AM
- By ellanna in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:31 AM