- 400 Posts
Hangouts forcecloses when doing video call
Hey there to all
Last night when attempting to do a video call with my brother on my Droid Maxx, I ran into a problem. The app would forceclose every time I would try to answer or start a video call. I have no idea why this is happening, it has worked before on my phone and now its not. I tried taking a picture with my front facing camera, that worked just fine, I tired doing a video call on tango, and that worked just fine, I also tried to do the video call from my Nexus10 and it worked there as well. I tried everything I can think of, I uninstalled the app, reinstalled, and it still didnt work.
Anyone have any suggestions??
Thanks in advance.
- 08-11-2014, 04:09 PM #2
Re: Hangouts forcecloses when doing video call
I assume that if you uninstalled and reinstalled it, that you have the most up-to-date version, right?
This probably won't help, but it won't hurt either--wipe the cache partition: Wipe Cache Partition - DROID Mini / DROID Ultra / DROID Maxx by Motorola
- 08-11-2014, 04:30 PM #4
- By packhntr in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Catherine Durham in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 03:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:11 AM