HTC One M8 Screen Bug?
Hi. I just got my htc one m8 months ago and everything was fine. Recently something seems to be wrong with my phone. There seems to be a strip of the screen that is unresponsive at times. It is like the part inbetween the one screen buttons and the page. I cant get it to work. Nothing happens when I click on anything in that strip of screen. Does anybody have this problem or anybody have the solution?
- 08-11-2014, 01:46 PM #2
Re: HTC One M8 Screen Bug?
Try wiping the Cache Partition. Be careful not to accidentally do a Factory Reset, which would wipe the phone.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-11-2014, 01:48 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 05:59 PM
- By Mentor R in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2014, 07:02 AM
- By StayFly in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2014, 04:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 11:55 AM