LG G2 Graphics Completely Gone After Dropping
I just dropped my LG G2 phone, and it seems that the graphics are completely gone. All that shows up when I knock on my screen is a gray, grainy, static-like pattern. The sounds and the notification LED light still work, however. Could someone help me with what's going on with my phone, perhaps? Or would I have no choice but to take it in to get it fixed on?
- 08-11-2014, 02:12 PM #2
- 2,997 Posts
- Nexus 6 w/5.1 & LED.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 01:33 PM
- By andygoh8 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 07:16 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:24 AM
- By billbrobaggins in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:14 AM
- By seanjohn2032 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 12:03 PM